How Can I Create an automation rule with the coditions below?
Hello @이진주
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Have you tried to create this rule? Which elements are you unable to figure out? Please show us what you have so far.
I have already checked if the parent issue exists using a branch.
I proceeded with the conditions "within the same branch, the issue type is Epic, and the Epic's due date is not empty."
Next, I want to add an "and condition" to compare the due dates between the issue and the Epic, but since the epic.duedate smart value is no longer available, I am unsure how to proceed.
epic.duedate
Can you provide screen images show the rule you have constructed so far, in English?
Otherwise can you describe each step in the rule?
You mentioned in your reply that you are using a branch, but a branch should not be necessary. You can use Smart Value conditions to look at the information in the trigger issue's parent Epic.
This doesn't work.
Here are the steps of the rule:
Start condition: When the 'Due date' of an issue is edited
Condition 1: The issue's parent issue type is EpicCondition 2: The due date of the triggered issue is later than the due date of the parent issue (Epic)
Result: Change the due date of the triggered issue to match the due date of the Epic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.