Greetings all,
I had an instance of Confluence Server that we worked to migrate to Confluence Cloud. We exported the spaces individually and shut down the server. I have all the xml.zip files. It turns out, one of the spaces was skipped in the import process because it was giving an error and we never resolved that issue before taking down the server.
So I'm a little stuck with the file giving me an error when we attempt to upload and I cannot modify the original space and attempt a new export because that instance of Confluence Server no longer exists.
Is there any way I can modify the contents of the .xml.zip file such that we can at least import the error-free portions of the space? Even just getting this partially uploaded will be greatly beneficial.
The error we are getting is: No row with the given identifier exists: [com.atlassian.confluence.spaces.Space#169771009].
Thanks in advance for any help.