Hello All,
I have created 2 projects basically 1 is main board and another one is for backend team. Whatever is entered on main board and when assigned to members in backend the issue must also be seen on backend board. But it is not appearing. Please help me with this. But when I do on company managed project it is working.
One team-managed project cannot see issues from another team-managed project. What you are trying to do is only possible if the projects are company-managed.
Hello @[deleted]
Does this relate to your post here?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Board-Sharing/qaq-p/2802540
In that post 9 hours ago (4 hours earlier than this new Question) you said that subtasks in a Company Managed project assigned to team members are not appearing in the custom board you created based on a custom filter.
I replied to that 1 hour ago.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.