Hey Guys,
I have created a Page Tree to serve as an index. I am using excerpt on certain pages to give a broader understanding of what type of information could be found in that section/page. I have clicked the option so that the excerpt shows up in the Page Tree which is great. HOWEVER... the tree is only showing the parent pages... I have tried all the various settings and it will not display any child or grandchild pages...
My current settings are:
Root Page: @none - the space index page is a parent page as well as many other pages underneath it that are also parent pages. I tried the option where I shifted all the parent pages into the Space Index page so that they can all become children pages. Then I used the 'Child pages (Children Display)' function and it showed the whole tree however it does not have a excerpt function.
Restrict to this Space Key: I have selected the specific space that I want it to list which is the space that the Space Index page has been created in
Sort Pages By: Position
Include Search Box above Page Tree: Ticked
Reverse Order: Not ticked
Include Search Box above Page Tree: Ticked
Show Expand/Collapse Links: Ticked
Start Depth: I have tried all the depths, none of them work. And also, I have had to create a new page for each depth I want to test because if I go into the same page to change the depth and update the page, it does not change it. So if I go back to edit the page tree, the start depth is at the same number as when I first entered it
I AM USING THE FREE VERSION....
Hope this makes sense... Thanks for your time :-)