I continue to receive Jira automation failure emails even after having left an organization, and my contact at the organization seems unable to stop the notifications from going out.
How do I remove myself from these notifications?
Hi @David
So it seems that either you are the actor or owner of an automation rule.
So all rules will need to be verified.
But most logical is that your account is not disabled, so it's still licensed and active.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-. Appreciate the quick response — thank you. I definitely no longer have access to the project. Is there any way for me to stop receiving these notifications, short of blocking the automation email address completely?
For you no, blocking is your only option.
The issue is on the instance, only the instance admins can solve this for you.
Appreciate the confirmation, Marc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.