Hello Comumunity,
reagrding to this article
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/alert-notifications/
Unfortunately I can't find any alert notifications. I see the notification settings tab in my personal profile, but there is no further selection below. Do you need a specific product plan (Free, Standard Premium) for this function?
Thanks for more information.
Hi @Stephan Eichner
Welcome to the community!
You need to setup a team with members and then enable the alert/operations features. Once you do that, you should be able to see the options. Also make sure that you have a JSM license assigned to you.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/launch-your-team-operations/
Hi Fabian,
I currently only use the free version of JSM. But I should still be able to make the necessary settings. I created a team, but I still can't find the alert/operation features.
as I read the information of your Link above
To launch your team’s operations:
1.From your top navigation, go to Teams.
2.Select your team and scroll down to Operations.
3.Select Get started.
I don´t see Point 2 and 3 in my teams features. But as I understood also the free version should support the basic settings, o am I wrong?
Based on the pricing site: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing the free version doesn't have alert management capabilities.
Cheers,
Fabian
thanks for the fast answer
Stephan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.