Writing my first forge app to add a custom JQL function which calls the jira api via fetch, and no matter what I've tried in the manifest.yml I still get the REQUEST_EGRESS_ALLOWLIST_ERR.
This is what I currently have in the yaml:
permissions:
Hi @Tim Pew ,
After updating the Forge API to the latest version, the issue was resolved. I used the command: npm install @forge/api@latest
This automatically updated the `package.json` file with the entry: "@forge/api": "^4.1.0".
Can you try once?
Hi @Tim Pew
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
I too feel that their might be small difference in yaml file, can you please check below knowledge document for api call
https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/forge/runtime-egress-permissions/
vikram P
I've reviewed that document previously, and I've actually switched from using fetch to using requestJira with the route tagged template, but I still haven't got it to work, and I'm still getting a regress error even though the document you referenced indicates that calling the jira API shouldn't require any egress permissions.
Can you post the what changes you have done and the error you are getting.
You can also get error info from <jira-home-directory>/jira/logs
can you post the error from this log also.
Vikram P
This is the call that's getting the error:
I was able to get help from Atlassian support last month and they had me do what you recommend and it worked for me as well. Thank you for your response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.