I have created a scheduled automation to find tickets that hasn't been updated that's more than 3 days. However this is not 3 business day, just calendar days.
This is the logic I currently have:
(assignee in (712020:f033c51b-9d71-4374-88f0-d41003981be4, 712020:e19a5a7e-cdc8-4104-b87c-9dd3953df1f9)) AND (status = "WAITING FOR TEAM MEMBER") and ("Follow up[Date]" = -3d)

From other postings, I've tried the following:
(assignee in (712020:f033c51b-9d71-4374-88f0-d41003981be4, 712020:e19a5a7e-cdc8-4104-b87c-9dd3953df1f9)) AND {{issue.key}} = "FS-1484" AND (status = "WAITING FOR TEAM MEMBER" AND ((status changed TO "WAITING FOR TEAM MEMBER" BEFORE -3d AND status changed TO "WAITING FOR TEAM MEMBER" AFTER startofWeek()) OR status changed TO "WAITING FOR TEAM MEMBER" BEFORE -5d))
and
(assignee in (712020:f033c51b-9d71-4374-88f0-d41003981be4, 712020:e19a5a7e-cdc8-4104-b87c-9dd3953df1f9)) AND {{issue.key}} = "FS-1484" AND NOT ( "Follow up[Date]" >-3d OR ("Follow up[Date]" > -5d AND "Follow up[Date]" > startofWeek(-3d) AND "Follow up[Date]" < startofweek()))
But they don't seem to work. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Hoa Walsh