Good afternoon, guys!
In my company, we have a single Service Desk (Jira Service Management), where we deal with all types of requests in the same place, and we want to keep it this way.
But as we deal with lots of different types of things (Simple requests, Changes, Documentation, etc.) we'd like to separate them.
I'd like to, for example, create two Help Centers for the same Project, but with different options being displayed.
Let's say that I have Project "TEST 1".
In this project, I have Request Types A, B, C, D, E, and F.
I want to create one help center with options A, B, and C and another with options D, E, and F.
I couldn't find a way to do it, also couldn't find another way to try doing it without using third-party apps (got tired of it already).
Any thoughts on this?
I deeply appreciate your assistance.
Thanks a lot!