Hi there!
I need some help with automation involving comparing dates.
The end goal: if a comment is added to the ticket, compare the custom field "Last Commented Date". If the date is NOT 'today', then update the field. If it IS today, leave as is.
Attached is the rule details, plus the audit log of the most recent.
The last step in my rule is to log the date formats I'm using in the if rule, so I can confirm the date formats match.
In the attached audit log, you can see the date formats DO match, so the rule should NOT be updating the ticket, yet it is.
The "Then, Edit issue fields" is to update the custom field with {{now}} (so it includes timestamp). Could this be the issue? It doesn't seem so, since the log is showing that these two timestamps DO match.
I'm puzzled. Any advice??
