Jira Cloud: Not having a capability to apply a single template including its field layout/fields order etc and making changes from project to project is a big challenge. This sounds like serious issue for someone who wants to apply a Uniform UI template with Fields in both 'Create and View' screens.Is there a fix coming for this?
Hi Yaadi,
I hope you are doing great.
Have you tried using screen tabs? It worked for me when I used a different screen tab from the default one. (the default tab is important, so it should not be deleted, you can just leave it without fields instead)
What I did was create an additional tab (or tabs) and use the field order I wanted in the other tabs.
Please let me know if this works for you,
Best Regards,
Adriana
Thanks Adriana!System fields seems still are not controllable in Cloud though! Custom fields work fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.