Hi community,
I've been going nuts with what seems to be a really basic task.
An internal team have requested that the following change is performed in their workflow:
They want the status 'Waiting for support' to only be able to transition to 'In progress'. Everything else should stay as it is.
When clicking around it seems like the configuration of this workflow is unusual. 'In progress' is mapped to the other grey statuses in a way I haven't seen in other workflows.
Additionally, when I go to the text view there is a step called 'Investigating' but no corresponding status with that name in the diagram view.
I've tried to just delete all transitions and map everything from scratch, but the workflow gets super cluttered as every status pretty much needs to have an outgoing and incoming transition with all other statuses, aside from Waiting for support.
Is there a neat and smart way to do this? Will everything work as expected if I delete the big 'In progress' transition and just create new transitions? Maybe I'm missing something and overly complicating things.
Many thanks!

