Hi Community,
I've been wrestling with a question for some time.
I'm using a Asset Object field to display a list of employees. In this list I want to exclude the object of the reporter. Unfortunately I fail to do this.
I believe my Jira Issue filter fails because the objects make use of a Full Name and I didn't manage to add quotation marks to the reporter placeholder.
Could someone share some insights on the above? If this is a correct assumption or i'm maybe making a mistake in my Filter issue scope?
My issue filter scope looks like this:
objectType = "<the objecttype>" and "<attribute which captures user id>" = ${customfield_10454.label} and "<boolean>" = true and "Name" != ${reporter}
I've tried using variants like "NOT LIKE" but without succes.
I've also tried to input the above query in insights where I've replaced $reporter with the name of the reporter. The response was that it was an invalid query because of the absence of the quotation marks around the name of the reporter because when I added the quotation marks I got the result I wanted. Hence why I thought that could solve it.