Hello, I have issues listed here in the board. How do I drag these issues from list and start the sprint?
And, I am not seeing issues that are on list on product backlog. Please tell me why?
Hi @[deleted]
These issues should be visible in the backlog can you please check if there are any filters is enabled in the backlog and the board filters
To add issues to a particular sprint from the list view you can edit the sprint field in the issue and add the issue to the sprint.
Thank you.
Hi @Jerrold - Empyra I have enabled a filter. So I have a main development board and this board is just made for the front end team to view any assigned issues exclusively from development board.
project = "development board" and assignee in membersOf("Front End")
Please let me know how to make issues created separately on this board stay in backlog list? I am not able to achieve that.
Can you try this JQL in the board filter
Project = "Front End Team" or (project = "development board" and assignee in membersOf("Front End"))
@Jerrold - Empyra I have created team under groups. I hope this will work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.