Hi,
I have this scenario: our client has an external software (adobe Workfront) where they manage and organize projects. Using Fusion, they will create new issues on Jira and eventually sync the already existing ones. But there is a problem I can't solve. When an issue is created via Fusion, I need a text area field to be valorized. I can do it directly via fusion or by triggering an automation, that is not the main issue. What I need to do is to edit a text area custom field (the Wiki Style render is active already) with hyperlinks reporting their projects hierarchy (it's not really a hierarchy actually, because the link could be to an epic, a parent or a custom search filter). Anyway, what they'd like to see is this:
" First link / second link / third link"
or a bullet list:
The text should be hyperlinks but I'm unable to add them via automation or during the issue synchronization with Fusion.
How can this be solved?