It seems you can now query this using Atlassian analytics but I am unsure how to make the query. I tried with Atlassian Intelligence but not getting any results. Can I have a few examples with Atlassian intelligence?
number of git commits by user
number of git commits compared to last year
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Analytics-articles/DevOps-data-is-now-available-in-Atlassian-Analytics/ba-p/2547451
Hi @CL
This is based on Atlassian Analytics, this function is only available on an Enterprise Cloud tier.
Do you have an enterprise subscription?
yes we do
Is your devops tool connected and first is it in the supported list.
Analytics is based on SQL, its for BI purpose related reports and is not integrated in Atlassian Intelligence (AI).
The other question is is this information stored in the database of your dev tool and is it taken to Atlassian Analytics.
Have you gone over the related documentation on the integrations and the devops schema?
You can also contact Atlassian Support on any questions you have.
All good. I used Atlassian Intelligence to query the number of commits. Thanks for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.