Hi all I seem to have two problems here but they look to be related:
1. Every time I click on "[System] Service Request" issue type, it automatically goes to AAA Request type, when I want DDD Request Type first. It seems to ignore the choice I use in the Features area.
2. For "AAA Request Type" the portal uses "use default value and hide" for a certain field. BUT I find its also ticking that field in the backend too when it automatically sets it to "AAA Request Type". So when I updated it to "DDD Request Type" the field in AAA is the wrong value.
EDIT
It looks like for point 2 this hapens only for Checkboxes. Tried it again in another instance with different values. Same thing happens?
(Q1) - Video of problem - Request Type Defailt - MIsmatch - 2mb.mp4
(Q2) - Video of problem - Request Tpe - Wrong Default Value.mp4