I am trying to migrate a project from team-managed to company-managed. I have set up the company-managed project so that it is 1-1 identical to the team-managed project, but I am still getting this error towards the end of the final step of moving the issues from one project (team) to the other (company). This is the message I'm getting:
CommentChecklist Text (view-only): Warning, the renderer type in the project you are moving to differs for this field, all the moved issues will be effected.
CommentBug Description: Warning, the renderer type in the project you are moving to differs for this field, all the moved issues will be effected.
CommentIssue Description: Warning, the renderer type in the project you are moving to differs for this field, all the moved issues will be effected.
I looked this up and someone suggested I create a new field configuration scheme for the project and then for these specific fields, change the renderers for each field. But when I go to search for the fields in my Jira instance, I find nothing. Any guidance would be appreciated!