Not able to see Upload(plug-in or add-on) tab in manage apps in my jira software
Hi @sambasiva rao
Welcome to Atlassian Community
If you are not able to see the upload tab then you have to enable it from JVM option on the server.
please go through the below url documentation
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-re-enable-plugin-upload-1364557898.html
Vikram P
Hi @sambasiva rao ,
If you are referring to "How to re-enable plugin upload in Jira Data Center," please take a look at this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-re-enable-plugin-upload-in-jira-data-center-1364557898.html .
Thank you
Hi Liana,
Thank you so much for your reply,
But for windows in setenv.bat file after adding "-Dupm.plugin.upload.enabled=true" i did not find any changes.....is there any other option?
Thank you vikram, after following the steps as per the document I did not find any change...
Did you stop and start JIRA after adding the option in JVM
ya i had stopped jira and made changes, there after I had started jira again.
Hi, I also tried on Windows and for me works, the button is displayed. The argument looks like in the picture
ya i will try once again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.