Hi Support,
unfortunately, i cann’t login with my admin account a@xx.de
That is why, i am now logged in without sso with a normal user a@yy.de, which is in another domain, that we have not fortunately configured for Atlassian guard for user provisioning.
Some days before we purchased jira and started jira project as a test. My last changes, I made regarding sso logon (office 365) with SAML.
I created a security group in office 365 “Jira Helpdesk” and had now 5 users except me. All 5 user can login to jira via sso. It works fine.
I am the administrator, I am not in this group. I cannot login anymore.
I had also purchase Atlassian Guard standard and configure it. I have don also the verfivcation steps with domain “xx.de “
Identity Provider Directory is xx.onmicrosoft.com
Now every time I want to login with my admin account a@xx.de it uses always sso. I cannot bypass SS
Please let me know the way to bypass sso for this user a@xx.de and let me know, how I can setup the login for some of our user @xx.de without sso.
I have also an another admin account with only user name “xx-admin” for https://xx.atlassian.net .
Your login Page doesn’t allow this.
We have also the license for product confluence.
I need your help to login with may account.
It is an urgent issue.
Is there any possiblitiy to call Atlassian, as i need the solution today. We have premium support.