Hi there,
Is there a way for Jira to pull out all the historical data for a REQ, epic or bug? For example I would like to know all the state transitions from "in progress" to "open" and back to "in progress" and so on including its time stamps. I had read somewhere that for each req, epic of bug, Jira keeps a change log. Is there a way to query that change log? Ultimately what I am attempting to do is to get a complete history of specific fields for my req and obtain a csv dump that will allow me to do more detailed low level analysis on the req. In previous tools that I have used this was possible to do where each change appeared as a separate row in the csv dump. I am not looking for an API solution or one where I would need to individually go through the history section of all the REQs, epics or bug which are in the thousands. Any help would be much appreciated.
Regards
Sam