I have a confluence space that I created as a portal that I've made public. I can see all of my pages are public in the space by going to the Space Settings > Public Access and confirming that I see all the pages I want to expose publicly. I've also turned on anonymous access to view only. However, when I visit my top level public page the dynamic components like search, filter by label, recent updates do not display any content and simply say "You don't have access to see this content". What else is there to turn on so that anonymous users can visit my site and see something? I really want to replace these with just a page tree of links (kinda like a table of contents, but for the whole space). I'm sure Confluence has that, but I can't seem to find it. And if I did I'd be back to this access issue.
So can you help me?