OK a have a layerd IFTT I want to create the the EPIC then create stories with this epic in the the epiclink
Hello @Butch_Richards
Your question is posted in the Confluence Questions forum, but seems like a Jira question.
Can you clarify how this relates to Confluence? Or let me know that it is indeed a Jira question and I'll move it to the Jira Questions forum.
Additionally can you provide more information about what type of solution you're seeking? I'm not familiar with IFTT, so it is not obvious to me. It may be totally obvious to others though.
HI @Butch_Richards
Is your question is about the ConfiForms app?
Alex
It is a confluence question as I am using confi forms to accomplish this. THe error is ahapening as confluence is trying to create the cards at the same time. THe end location for the outcome is Jira this is created and being executied on confluence @Trudy P Claspill
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ yes this is using confi forms to create the tickets,
Thanks for clarifying, will add labels...
So, what is the problem? You can create multiple Jira tickets by submitting a ConfiForms form. What is not working for you?
want to create the epic then create 5 story tickets that are linked to the epic. It is happening async and the story fails on the epic link insert
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.