Since August 27th, the Kanban board below has been stuck in an infinite loading state. No configuration changes were made; only the normal progress of the tickets planned on the board.
Welcome to the community @alexandrerosseto
I've removed the link for your project, since this is a public site which could be viewed by the search engine. Security at first. Which browser are you using? Mozila could cause the loading issues. Have you loaded your site in the incognito mode?
Hi Alexandre - How many issues are associated with the board? Maybe there are too many for it to load?
Hey John! No, only a few. Aprox. 30 issues.
Thanks, Nikola! I tried, but it didn't change the outcome. The same problem is happening with all other team members.
I see. Have you tried opening the browser developer tools and navigating to the console. There should be some errors there with some status codes. Do you see any?
Is it just this one board? Or other boards? If just this one board, I would delete it and recreate it. A board is a just a visual of the information, so it won't hurt to delete it and create a new one.
Yes, several errors 400, 404 and 409.
Other:
batch.js?locale=en-US:73 DEPRECATED JS - Dropdown constructor has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Use Dropdown2 instead.at HTMLDocument.<anonymous>
Multiple versions of FeatureGateClients found on the current page.The currently bound version is 0.0.0-use.local when module version 4.17.0 was loading.
A preload for 'https://jira-frontend-bifrost.prod-east.frontend.public.atl-paas.net/assets/shared.0d01237d.css' is found, but is not used because the request credentials mode does not match. Consider taking a look at crossorigin attribute.
I tried creating a new kanban board with one ticket there, but it didn't work either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.