Hi there, I've seen a lot of threads about creating parent-child links using the csv import but I haven't got the specific answer I need.
I have JIRA admin permissions. I am working with Company-managed software projects.
I have created Epics in JIRA. I am now trying to use the External System Import (the old one, not the 'new experience') to import a csv of Tasks that need to be created on import under existing Epics.
I know I need to use a combination of Parent, Issue Type, Issue Id (or Parent Id, or Parent link) but all my tests successfully create tasks on import but do not create the parent link with the existing Epics.
Ideally what I want to know is:
1. The correct columns I need to include in the csv and what information needs to go in each column.
2. The correct mapping of csv columns to JIRA fields during the import set-up.
If anyone can share a screengrab of a correctly set up csv and the correct import JIRA field mapping that would be amazing.