I have an automated workflow that runs off a schedule. Basically I want to create a task every quarter to review our technical documentation so it doesn't get stale.
The work flow is super simple.
- Trigger on the first day of the quarter
- Create New Task in a project with required fields assigned
- Transition the issue to the status of Reviewed so it shows in the first swim lane on the Kanban board and not the back log
On Step 3, it is giving a most unhelpful error message:

If I keep the Task in the backlog, it works fine and I can transition it manually without any field updates, but it won't let me do it via the automation.
I have looked on this board, google, GBT and see similar issues, but can't find anything to explain what "Issue" means and it's boilerplate text doesn't make sense to move it or loop it.

Anyone know where I can look (logs, searches, @Dudewithsign) that can give me more insight into the issue because the message above doesn't say much.
Thanks, Tim