One of our application owners wants to have the Confluence Space determine additional context provided to the Jira link macro, so that the customer for whom the space is being created becomes part of the JQL query for the issues/tasks being recovered by multiple queries:
The queries will grab a common Category and Label which will be populated in every Jira project: something like
label = "W1" && category = "Client Task"
and we want to make sure that the Confluence /jira invocation has a project appended (so that the space only shows the issues for that customer/project.
I'd prefer not to hand edit JQL every time. There are multiple links to the Jira across multiple pages.
Suggestions to "template" the links when the space is templatized?
I'd like to do it automatically, but if I had to do some REST fu between the Confluence and JIRA APIs (find the links and correct the JQL, in a batch script, for example) that would work temporarily
Thanks!