I need to have 2 help centers. One for internal operations, and one for external clients.
The issue I am facing now is that issues/forms from the internal help center are appearing on the help center that is supposed to be client facing.
I was under the understanding that having 2 separate help centers would make them completely separate from each other, however it seems they are overlapping when it comes comes to search results using the search bar. Forms and KB articles from one help center should not be appearing under the other help center. How can I fix this?
I need the external facing help center to allow account creation by approved domains only, and for the internal center to be available to all licensed employees.
The main questions I have are:
How can I ensure both help centers are completely separate?
The knowledge bases attached to projects in each help center should not yield search results in other help centers.
What'd like to do is:
Internal Help Center
Internal ticketing system
Using the Confluence KB linked to the JSM project for internal support
External Help Center
External ticketing system
Using the Confluence KB linked to the JSM project for external support
Neither of these should any overlap. The users of one center should not see anything related to the other center.
Any help is greatly appreciated!