I have a former team member who created a Confluence space who is no longer with the company. We have a new team member who joined and I am unable to add them to the space. Under space settings/manage space I only see space details and no where to add a new user. Due to this I contemplating removing this space and creating a new one. How can I remove this space?
Hi Diatta,
Go to the space you want to delete and click on Space Tools > Overview from the bottom of the sidebar.
Choose Delete Space from the dropdown menu.
Confirm by clicking OK. This will permanently remove the space and all its contents, including calendars and questions linked to that space.
I do not see Space Tools on that space.
Sorry about that - Go to the Space, then click on Space Settings
Then click on Send space to trash under the Manage space section.
I do not see that because I am not the owner of the space and didn't create it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.