I am often asked by our users of Jira Software, who work in multiple projects in organisation - how they can get an overview of all their tasks in one place. The "Your Work" area does not seem to help give this overview, as it just lists tasks assigned to you.
So far I have tried to solve this by creating a "general board" that filters on all projects in the organisation and all users.Then my train of thought is that on this board they would select themselves and get a nice overview based on status (and adding project Swimlanes to clearly distinguish which project the tasks are located in).
However, I don't know if this is the best solution, as this board needs to be located somewhere (either in one project or on me, as an admin).
I would appreciate any suggestions or tips.
Using Jira Software premium cloud. Projects are Company Managed.