Hello all
Is there a project that combines the use of the timeline (without the need to create Epic) like we have in a business project and the creation flexibility of board creation and configuration that we have in a software project (company-managed).
My need is to track all the project that happen in the various "Region" of the world.
A project can be either simple (just one issue of type Project, no subtask) or complex (project with subtask)
I am required to display all the project in a Timeline (from my understanding, only business project can display non-epic issues in the timeline. But maybe I'm wrong ?)
I also need to have configurable board with color management depending on 2 different dates and ideally one board per region (they don't want to use filter)
Right now, I'm using a business project to store the issues and the timeline and all the boards are configured in a second project (software project, company-managed).
Is there a way to achieve the same thing using only one project ?