Please help me out with JQL query
Hi @Vipin Kumar
I don't understand. Can you tell bit more about your need?
Regards,
Seba
In my organization, any issue/bug
has a TAT of 3 days (Turn around time-> The maximum amount of time it takes to complete).
But if a issue is created on thursday/friday, then TAT should be Wednesday/Thursday,if we dont count weekends. But it counts weekends also i.e Saturday/Sunday and issue as a TAT breached occurrs on Monday/Tuesday.
We don't want Weekends being used to calculate any TAT.
Please help me out with JQL query.
Hi @Vipin Kumar,
I'm afraid that this type of info cannot be simply extracted at the JQL level.
I see that you have a similar post, which was answered already by many people.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Hi-I-dont-want-to-include-weekends-to-Calculate-any-TAT-of-an/qaq-p/2792967
See my answer there, which can be a good solution for this.
Danut
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.