Hi,
I'm reasonably new to JSM and have Admin permissions (org admin).
I created a sandbox and copied the data as instructed in documentation in Atlassian. Furthermore, was able to import Automations to sandbox.
However, after clicking around in the sandbox noticed if I go to Organizations under Directory I do see the list of all of our organizations, but if I click on 1, it simply returns a yellow triangle "We couldn't find that organization - looks like we're having trouble connecting, or this organization may have been removed"
When checking this in our production environment I can choose any organization and it shows me what i want to see.
As a noob, I know for a fact I am missing something pretty basic, just don't see it. Who can explain to me why and if possible, how do i get all the organization info also into sandbox and can test stuff and play around?