I have existing Jira Epic issues. 211 to be exact. I have defined the relationships between them in a google sheets document that i can export as a csv. I have two columns. Column A contains the "parent" and column B contains the "child" values are issueID-is.

Can and how i can use this CSV file to link all of these issues to each other. There are over 700 links that need to be made and I tried doing this in batches of 240. Import csv also requires a summary, i placed a dummy value in there since I am not creating any new issues. Just trying to link existing Epic-s to each other.

When I try to do this, it gives me warnings. That some issues were not found. But i checked and all the issueID-s actually exist. So is there antoher/better way to go about this or is this even possible?

If i look at the detailided validation........ it tries to create new issues. But i already have all these issues. Can they be linked togheter?