I need your assistance in exporting the details of "Development" section for multiple/selected issues so that I can see the commit id, pull request name etc. in the exported file.
Hi @Meenakshi Wangoo
Please follow these steps:
Step 1:- Write a JQL query to filter the issues for which you want to view development details.
Step 2:- Click on "Configure Columns," then deselect all columns except "Development" under "My Defaults." If you don't see the "Development" column in "My Defaults," you'll need to first enable it by searching for it under the "System" tab. [Refer to the image below]
Step 3. Now, you'll see that the only column displayed is "Development."
Step 4.Export the results as a CSV using the "My Defaults" option.
Thanks for your reply, I have tried the above approach already and it gives me just the count of pull requests or commits but what I actually want to see is which project the commit/pull request was made with the commit ids.
This is what I can export now.
I want to export the data under the below tabs:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.