Jira Support Team,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I am experiencing on my Jira account. My Jira Premium trial has ended, and I have been notified that my account will be downgraded to the Free plan in 4 days. However, I am encountering a persistent pop-up window that prompts me to add payment details to stay on Premium. This pop-up is not closing, which is preventing me from accessing my account and transitioning to the Free plan.
Here are the details of the issue:
- Account Email: dalvichawan.apesha@gmail.com
- Issue Description: Persistent pop-up window for adding payment details, blocking access to the Free plan.
I would appreciate your prompt assistance in resolving this matter so that I can access my account without further disruption. If any additional information is required, please let me know.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards,
Apeksha
