How I
I have a project that fills correctly the watcher column and I have another that doesn't.
I don't know why the Project is not filling the watcher columns.
Hello @Cadena_ Hector
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide a screen image to show an issue where the watcher column is filled in correctly and one where it is not?
In the project where this is not working, what information do you expect to be added to the watcher column? Is it adding only partial data, or not any of the expected data, or adding unexpected data?
At first I was thinking that my query was incorrect but then I realized that the column was empty
The Watchers field is the count of people "watching" the issue. This will match the information that appears here:
Watcher (notice that is singular with no "s" at the end) is not a native field of Jira. That appears to be a custom user picker field that has been added to your environment by your Jira Administrators.
There are multiple reasons that field might be blank in the second project. That field may not be available in the second project. The field might be empty in the second project. If the field is being filled in some automated way for the first project, the same automation may not be set up for the second project.
You will need to consult with your Jira Administrators to learn more about the use of the custom Watcher field in your system.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.