I'm having problems with a template to create issues on Jira..
The steps from the template are straight simple:
- Pick a Jira account (mine)
- Select a Jira domain (https://company.atlassian.net)
- Select a proyect (a project that I'm admin)
- Issue type: Support (tried history or task also)
- Priority (optional)
- Summary (last reuired field)
After the automation is published I try the link and work very much as intended.
The thing is when the "Create an issue" starts, I'm receiving this message:

This is the error on that log link

Since the error don't display anything useful information, I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong..
Things tested:
Already tried on another board..
Already tried another user..
Already tried different issue types
I can create / delete issues on those boards
Using the Create issue from Jira cloud works fine and creates issues
Checked many times required fields and values..
Anyone has an idea what's wrong?