I am trying to solve for a recurring issue where customers are automatically being removed from the project that I work on due to inactivity. So for example, I have a customer who created a ticket >30 days ago. I'm guessing here, so please correct me if this is off, that customer then gets put into an inactive status, and then IT removes them manually or automatically from the project. There are several problems here, I'll just name a few:
- When a client does need support in the future their account cannot be reactivated without admin support.
- Clients cannot use the ticketing system until their account is restored
- Ability to communicate with a client over Jira Service Management is broken until their account is restored.
- Oddly enough the solution here is to make sure that a client has regular support requests in order for them to actively keep their account active.
How do admins keep the Jira Service Management customer base from going inactive? Is there anything I can do or suggest to IT that will keep the customer base active?
Thank you,
-Nate