I support a department with a wide variety of teams, needs, and functions. We collect requests from employees both internal and external to our department, as well as non-employees from around the world. Our requesters will have a mix of i) Jira Software license, ii) Customer account, iii) no affiliation with our Jira instance/site.
We're exploring using JSM Forms for many of our frequent and structured requests. New hires, report requests, communication plans, etc. The majority of the people doing the work will be in Jira Software, and very few of them will be in JSM.
I was wondering if anyone had tips or tricks for similar situations, or if anyone had thoughts about whether we should have a dedicated project that solely exists to collect form submissions and direct the results via automation to various JSW projects, or if it's fine to include these in our more general service desk intake project. I think either would work, but doing things the best way is something I try to strive for. The answer here just isn't clear to me.