I can normally log into atlassian from my phone hotspot but when I connect with the home router suddently I get no response (timeout).
My home IP is 93.39.156.8, could it be that you are blocking it for some reason?
Hi @federico Welcome to the Atlassian community,
Does it happen with all the Atlassian sites you access like jira, confluence or any specific site? Atlassian cloud sites generally accessible publicly without any network/vpn requirements.
Try restarting your router if that helps
hi @Ravina thanks for the prompt reply, I already rebooted the router to no avail, looks like I cannot acess any product from atlassian
Hi @federico
I suggest you check with the organization admin if they have enabled the IP Allowlist for the Atlassian Cloud products.
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/specify-ip-addresses-for-product-access/
Thank you.
the issue cleared up without me doing anything after a few hours 🤷♂️
If it works immediately through your phone hotspot but times out on your home connection, that does point more towards something network-related than an Atlassian account issue. It could be an IP block, but I'd also check whether your ISP, router, DNS settings, or IPv6 configuration are causing the problem. I've seen cases where specific sites become unreachable from a home connection while everything else works fine. Have you tried changing your DNS to Google (8.8.8.8) or Cloudflare (1.1.1.1), and testing from another device on the same home network? That would help narrow down whether it's your IP address specifically or something local to the router/network setup.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.