Hello,
I hope to maintain the current workflow in our Jira Service Management without making significant changes. However, I am interested in creating an automation rule. The rule should ensure that when a ticket is marked as resolved and the sender is a specific user (let's say 'xxxxx'), the ticket should not reopen even if there is a subsequent reply from them. Essentially, once resolved, tickets from this particular sender should transition directly to 'Closed' status, as we are not looking to reopen tickets once they are in 'Closed' status.
To clarify our current setup: after a ticket is resolved, it can be reopened either by an agent or through a customer reply. If there is no activity for 7 days, the ticket automatically transitions to 'Closed' status and cannot be reopened.
I'd like to keep our existing rule as is, except that I want to prevent reopening tickets specifically from the aforementioned sender.