Hello,
I have a question: is it possible to create a pie chart on a filter (that contains multiple filters) and the pie chart to be divided by each sub-filter?
ex. part 1 or the pie = filter x
part 2 or the pie = filter y
etc
Thanks,
Cristina
Hi Cristina, since the gadgets allow only one filter per gadget I don't think it's possible in a 'normal' way. Maybe doing some coding and creating your own gadget, but the problem is that as I see you are using OD version so wouldn't be possible to do that either.
Using some bidimensonal gadgets on the dashboard could be a possible workaround. It all depends on what kind of information you want to see.
Thanks for your fast answer. I'll try to do an work-around, based on Groups or something.
Hi Ramiro,
Well.. I want to see a graph that contains three major groups/parts: each group/part is based on ~10 input conditions.
So, bidimensional wouldnt work in this case. Only with further, manual calcules, which does not help.
Hi,
It looks like the question was asked long back. But just found this. You can create a saved filter and then use it as source to create a pie chart using another filter.
How do you do this? I wold like to make a pie chart that comapres 2 different filters.
Also interested in this answer.
Of course you can simply create a new filter that joins both filters you want to chart, but that would only work if you have a field that differentiates both.
For example, if each filter A and B apply to 2 different projects, you could create a filter C with JQL:
filter = "A" OR filter = "B"
And simply use C in your pie chart, having "Project" for Statistic Type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.