I’m using JIRA iOS 212.0.0.5347. After I cloned a ticket, I can’t break the tie between the cloned ticket and the original ticket. I tap on the X and the original ticket always opens.
Hi @Jean Gagne - I tried to reproduce this issue using the Jira app in iOS and also noticed that when I tapped the 'x' by the linked issue it would redirect me to the screen with its details. But I'm able to remove the link if I click exactly on the 'x' (I had to try a few times). It seems that you need to be very precise...
Can you delete the links when using Jira on your computer?
Hello @Carlos Garcia NavarroThe answer is YES (very easily). Thanks for taking the efforts to "reproduce" the problem. Your answer is dead on target. My fingers are quite big so it doesn't really help.
Hi @Jean Gagne ,
Thanks for raising this! I've forwarded this issue to the appropriate team to have a look at it.
Regards,
Simon
Dear @Simon Stiefel and @Carlos Garcia Navarro, JIRA iOS has been updated to version 214.1.0.259. Since this upgrade, things are much easier now. I just have to tap slightly to the left of the X mark, not directly on the X. If I tap too far left, the ticket of origin opens.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.