Hello
I'm currently configuring a Bug issue type.
I need to do a simple thing: add a field "Found in version" in which the user will select in which version of the software the Bug has been found.
The list of value of this field must be the list of existing Version (Release) of the software.
I could do it with a customised Drop down field and by entering the list of existing version. But in a few months, new version will be created and they would have to be added.
Is there a defautl Jira field for "Found in Version" ? (like there is a Fix in Version).
Is it possible to copy the behavior of the Fix in version field ?
I can't imagine that Jira wouldn't provide something by default to do that as it's a basis to specify in which version of a software a bug has been found. So maybe I missed something ?
Thanks for any help you can provide