Hi,
I am working on a two dimensional report that lists Users on on the Y axis and Fix Version on X axis. I am pulling out report for ALL JIRA projects.
We have created same version in different projects so that we can get a consolidated version wise report. So version 3.0 will be there in ALL JIRA projects.
EXPECTATION
| | 1.0 | 2.0 | 3.0 |
| User 1 | 0 | 2 | 5 |
| User 2 | 2 | 0 | 0 |
| User 3 | 1 | 2 | 1 |
| User 4 | 2 | 0 | 3 |
In the above table: User 1 is working on two versions (2.0 and 3.0) and 7 Epics (2+5) across versions. The 5 Epics for version 3.0 are in different JIRA projects (2 in Project A and 3 in Project
.
ACTUAL Result
| | 1.0 | 2.0 | 3.0 | 3.0 |
| User 1 | 0 | 2 | 2 | 3 |
| User 2 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| User 3 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 0 |
| User 4 | 2 | 0 | 1 | 2 |
If you see, 2 columns have been created for the same version 3.0 to show Epic count in two different projects.
Need help to create a report where I get consolidated column of a version (like I have in EXPECTATION section).
Regards,
Sarang