Hello Community,
I am in the process of setting up an automation rule in Jira and could use some assistance. Here is the rule I'm trying to configure:
- If an issue was updated 2 weeks ago: Send an email to the assignee and update each issues' field called "Email Sent" to 1.
- If an issue has not been updated for 4 weeks: Send a follow-up email.

I've successfully set up the first part of the rule. However, I'm encountering an issue with the "Edit Issue Fields" action. Specifically, I am receiving the following error message:
This component may be incompatible. One of the following needs to be produced earlier in the rule by the trigger or with a 'for each' branch for this component to work: Issue.
Could anyone provide guidance on how to resolve this error or suggest a workaround? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your support.