I have created an automation workflow in our ticketing system (Fresh Service) that creates Features in Jira and prepopulates some fields on that feature.
I would like to create automation in Jira that runs every time a story is created under that feature to apply those same values from the Parent Feature to the child story.
I have started this and am able to validate I can get the values from the parent by sending an email as an action. I am struggling with getting the child stories to update and am hoping for some guidance. I am not sure if I am going around the branching appropriately, or if my JSON object is correct for updating the custom fields we have created in our Jira instance.
Below is an image of the workflow:

My edit fields is currently configured like below:

Any help is greatly appreciated as I learn how Jira automation works. Thanks!