I'd like to disable the MFA for one of our account. Is there a way to do it?
Welcome to the community @Mudriján Ferenc
Be aware, when the MFA Is turned off, the account won't have the protection for second login step. With that said:
From the Two-step verification page, enter your Account password and select Unlock settings to get to your two-step verification settings. You won't see this option if you recently entered your password.
Under Settings, select Disable two-step verification.
From the confirmation dialog that appears, select Disable to stop using two-step verification.
After you disable two-step verification, you no longer have to log in with your security key or authentication app. You can re-enable two-step verification at any time.
Be aware that if your organization admin has required you to have two-step verification enabled, and you disable it on your account, you won't even be able to log in to enable it again. See enforced two-step verification for more information.
Reference: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/manage-two-step-verification-for-your-atlassian-account/
Thank you it works perfectly on my account. I wonder as an admin, how can I help my user to reset / disable MFA?
They should be able to do it here: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/two-step-verification
Thank yo but the user cannot access their 2FA. The goal would be to reset MFA as an admin. In this case I wouldbe able to help the user to reset their account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.