All the reports that I have been trying to generate for releases over a period after mid of August is giving me an error result. The Report shows number of unresolved issues even all they have been already closed. The expected result would be a Report with all resolved issues. If I create Reports with tickets closed before that period (mid of August) result is correct. I can't relate this error to any configuration change that was done between this period that could've caused that. The only major modification was done on configuration was the creation of the new Agile Scrum Board and the creation of new versions of that. We use "Created vs. Resolved issues Report" on a regular basis for our company and board meeting slides, and it is a high priority for me to have this fixed ASAP. Has anyone experience that before or has any idea of what could be happening?